Saturday, March 26, 2011

Brinlee Bug
















Brinlee has been busy growing up way too fast. She sleeps through the night, is eating lots of new foods, loves her johnny jumper and is sitting up all by herself. She is seven months old now and I can't believe it. She is a genuinely happy baby unless she is tired, hungry or poopy and then "angry baby" comes out which isn't very fun. She is such a joy, her siblings and everyone she comes in contact with adores her. People are drawn to her everywhere we go and I know it is because of her special little spirit. I feel so blessed that my Heavenly Father saw more in me that I do and entrusted this sweet little one to my care. I want to quote the country song that says, "thank you for unanswered prayers." We prayed for Brinlee to be worn whole, but now I am thankful she wasn't if that makes since because she has taught our family so much and I trust in my Heavenly father so much more because of what we are going through. Brinlee is a strong little girl and I am so proud of her and grateful to be her mom. I love my little angel so much!

1 comment:

  1. This blog is adorable! and Brinlee IS beautiful. So cool you're doing this blog.

    ReplyDelete